Which artist should we book for Incubate 2016?

Newen Afrobeat

full album
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6R-A_VcdU4

live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNrSBm8movs

www.newenafrobeat.com

Newen should be because is the best Afrobeat band in South America and nobody knows them in Europe. Keep the spirit of Fela Kuti as no one else and for sure is going to be a sucees as in Chile and Brazil. Everybody loves Newen Afrobeat!!

391 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Martín CanessaMartín Canessa shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I did not know them and after listening a whole song, I'm glad not to know them, sorry to say that

• tomtom commented  · 

Newen Afrobeat???
        are you kidding me? they must go on Europe tour!!, been listening them for a long time and some friends travelling Brazil, Sao Paulo came across their shows and were completely mind-blown by their powerfull music and show... seroiusly, check them out on fb and bandcamp!

• KlausKlaus commented  · 

Newen, the spirit inside everything. They have a round, power, colorful show, full of energy and refinements.
        The success that they achieved in Brazil is a demonstration of his international potencial.
        Europe must know them! People would love them!

• SabinaSabina commented  · 

These brothers are great musicians and each one has quite the soul. Full of love, positivity, great energy, great humor...and their creativity is beyond limits!

Their music is to be spread!!!!

• martinmartin commented  · 

YES PLEASE!!... I love it... I heard Newen Afrobeat in Sao Paulo, Brazil and they are ASWOME!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base